Play Leader needed, £8.45 per hour
- Do you have spare time in the day?
- Would you like a job working with children?
- Are you able to interact with children and support them to socialise well with others?
- Are you willing to lead games and play activities at lunchtime?
- Are you hard working?
- Are you fun, creative or sporty?
- Are you a good team player?
If the answer is ‘yes’ then we would like to hear from you!
Chester Park Junior School is currently looking to recruit a number of play leaders.
We already have a wonderful team of play leaders that support our children at lunchtime to play and interact with one another. If you would like to join our hardworking team by working 7 ½ hours each week, then we would like to hear from you. Please contact Sarah Ball at Chester Park Junior School 01173773365 or email@example.com for an application form and further details or look on the eteach website.
Applications close: Midday 1st December 2017
Short listing: 4th December 2017
Interviews: 8th December 2017
CPJS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post involves working with children and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check